The Reasons Stand up Pouches Are Ideal for Better Profits
While stand up pouches might not be entirely new to the packaging industry, they've revolutionized the packing business in such a way as to justify a significant amount of attention. Despite their achievement, there are still those manufacturers that are utilizing old packaging approaches to advertise their merchandise, and they're completely missing the chance to save significant amounts of resources by simply using stand up pouches. The stand-up pouches are particularly useful for manufacturers of items such as pet foods, chemicals, or foodstuffs. Here's a list of reasons stand up pouches would be the answer to your packing needs:.
1. Stand up pouches look good t on store shelves since they offer you a great deal of space for images and significant instructional info.
2. The nature of rack up pouches takes very nicely to printing and can act as a virtual billboard for your product when on the shop shelf. They may be printed in numerous designs and colors - your imagination is the limit.
3. Stand up pouches use less material in housing an item more than traditional packaging methods like a bag-in-a-box or rigid plastic containers. Because of this, both producers and end consumers tend to have less to discard.
4. Because they can stand on their own, the merchandising choices available to your commodity in a stand-up pouch are far much more than other products.
5. Stand up components are available in a wide range of fashions and with numerous different access methods, for example reclosable zippers, spouts, sliders, or even stickers.
6. Manufactured from vinyl or mixture of plastic and laminates, stand up components provide excellent protection against outside chemical or physical contaminants, and may improve the freshness of products that break down after exposure to oxygen.
7. Stand up pouches fold when empty, saving space through storage and shipment, along with saving money on freight expenses.
8. Very easy to use, most consumers rarely have trouble opening or shutting a stand-up pouch, which can be attractive to both retailers and end user alike.
9. There are a variety of shapes and sizes of this kind of packaging. The most common shapes are the round-bottom, plow bottom and the k-seal. The choice is dependent on your merchandise and personal preference. Your supplier can give you recommendations based on your precise needs.
10. Both liquid and dry products can be put in the pouches since they're produced in such a way as to decrease the danger of leaking or breaking regardless of the amount of stress they are exposed to.
To conclude, stand up pouches can be used for both retail and industrial use. Having a product stand on a shelf with easy access to the materials inside obviously favors the retail setting as well as the end user. Along with the large printable surface for maximum consumer appeal, it is apparent why this sort of packaging keeps growing in popularity.
A 10-Point Plan for Packaging (Without Being Overwhelmed)
Looking On The Bright Side of Packaging